Revamped IDriveSync Simplifies Secure File Syncing Between PCs, Macs …
LOS ANGELES, July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Pro Softnet Corp., a global-class provider of cloud storage, online backup, compliance and remote access solutions for consumers and business, today announced the completely redesigned IDriveSync, with new features and a user interface designed to deliver the most productive and safest option to access data across multiple computers, tablets and smartphones.
New to the IDriveSync service is Visual Sharing™, a drag-and-drop online interface for sharing files. The interface allows users to simply install a contact list. After locating files to share, users can drag-and-drop those files onto their contacts.
Also new is Facebook integration that permits users to link their Facebook account for simple access to contacts and sharing of photos or videos with Facebook friends via private messages or wall posts. Using this integration, photos may be uploaded once to an IDriveSync account and be available for both posting to Facebook and other uses.
IDriveSync is out there at http://www.idrivesync.com/ and includes 5 GB complimentary cupboard space. Users requiring additional storage should purchase 150 GB for $4.95 monthly or $49.50 annually; or 500 GB for $14.95 per thirty days or $149.50 annually. Every IDriveSync account supports a limiteless choice of connected devices sharing the identical sync space.
The IDriveSync service also ensures better security and function than its competitors through Pro Softnet’s private cloud service with data transferred and stored using the best level of Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256).
“The explosion of mobile devices has made online sync a hot market today, but security is a top priority for users,” said Raghu Kulkarni, Pro Softnet CEO. “We show pride in delivering a secure syncing solution through servers which are owned and operated by Pro Softnet, all at a low cost point and that i believe users would be more than happy with this re-creation of IDriveSync.”
Additional key features include:
- Cross-platform functionality – IDriveSync is offered for Windows, Mac OS X, iOS and Android and devices are linked seamlessly so important files are always accessible.
- iPad document editing: IDriveSync supports the WebDAV protocol, which permits iPad owners which have Apple iWork apps (Pages, Numbers & Keynote) to edit and save documents stored on their IDriveSync account from their iPad.
- Groups – IDriveSync allows users to create various contact groups for simple syncing with coworkers, friends and family.
- File versioning – IDriveSync will store as much as the newest 30 versions of each file synced to the service and only the most recent version of every file takes up Sync space – earlier versions are kept without counting as stored data.
- Speed – IDriveSync offers 30 percent faster syncing capabilities for larger data transfers in comparison to similar services.
IDriveSync is created by Pro Softnet Corporation
Headquartered in Los Angeles County, Pro Softnet Corp. is a privately held company focusing on cloud storage, online backup, file sharing, remote access, compliance, sync and related technologies serving the shopper, small business and enterprise markets. Core products include IDrive®, IDriveSync®, IBackup®, RemotePC™ and EVS for developers. The company’s popular services currently have greater than 900,000 subscribers. For additional info please visit http://www.idrivesync.com .
SOURCE Pro Softnet Corporation